Wednesday 20 July 2011

Kim Krdashan Top 07 Hot Pics

Kim Kardashian loves Victoria Beckham's clothes.

The reality TV star often struggles to find outfits which flatter her curvaceous figure, but that the pop star-turned-fashion designer's dresses are ideal for her shapely behind and busty frame.

She explained: "Victoria Beckham's totally my style icon. I wear her dresses constantly.

hot pics of kim kardashian03 Hot Pics of Kim Kardashian

hot pics of kim kardashian05 Hot Pics of Kim Kardashian

hot pics of kim kardashian09 Hot Pics of Kim Kardashian

hot pics of kim kardashian10 Hot Pics of Kim Kardashian

hot pics of kim kardashian11 Hot Pics of Kim Kardashian

hot pics of kim kardashian16 Hot Pics of Kim Kardashian
hot pics of kim kardashian21 Hot Pics of Kim Kardashian

"There are some clothes out there I just can't wear because of my body type. I definitely can't wear short shorts! They're not flattering! I also can't wear anything too baggy, because being busty on top, looser fitting dresses almost make me look pregnant. I need to wear more fitted outfits.

"That's why I love Victoria's dresses so much - because they are so fitted and flattering for my body. I wear them all the time.

"I was so excited when Victoria tweeted me. I've met her once. We have some friends in common, she's very sweet."

Kim's struggle to find clothes to fit properly comes after years of needing to have her outfits altered.

No comments:

Post a Comment